2010-07-04

Insomnio - Happy Loneliness


Insomnio
Happy Loneliness
2008

1) HAPPY LONELINESS

don't worry about my future I had never lived for it
don't ask me about my problems because you're boring me
don't look at me with sad eyes I always feel alright
and I'm very happy with loneliness walking by my side...
don't wanna your forgiveness
don't want your exciting hot.
I don't mind if tomorrow I will be here alone.
don't try to be my friend don't try to understand.
I'm a question for you and I don't need you by my side

2) THE SPARK

this song is for all
who one day fought against this reality
that sizes us today.
for one who loose their friends in a lost war
and never retreated.
for those
who loose their lifes working like slaves
but always have a hand for you.

I write this for you and me because one day
we'll change the world
with the flag of justice and the flag of liberty.
I hope this song is a nuclear bomb, the spark
maybe, a gun in your hands...

3) ANY MOMENT

I've been walking in the shadows for long
and my name doesn't surprise me anymore.
so don't try to seek my footprints on the sand.
don't you know that they could take you to the dark?
because any moment... I can light your fire
I've been walking in the shadows for long
and my name doesn't surprise me anymore.
I'm telling you loud and clearly but you don't listen to me.
GO Away! if you're not going to come with me

4) INSOMNIO

Days and nights are all the same (sleepless)
nights when gaps open to my mind.
then evil comes out and hurricane burst,
the my pillow is my only friend.
when the deaf and silent night
become louder than a million storms in one,
they come for me but I stay with my open heart.
Nothing to expect, nothing will save me (this time!)
It's not a nightmare, it's not a damn nightmare
reality knocks again in the sleepless nights!!
I don't belong to this world, I feel I'm going mad.
Throw my fists into the air, THERE'S NO LIGHT; INSOMNIA!!
It's not a nightmare, it's not a damn nightmare
Reality knocks again, reality knocks again...

5) I'M LOST

I wasn't born to be happy and you weren't born free,
don't try to understand what I do,
so with me you don't know how you feel
I am a sword who challenges all your fears,
I am a demon who makes you scream.
I wanna play with you - FIRE
I wanna sleep with you - DESIRE
don't try to understand what I think,
so with me you don't know how you feel.
I am a bullet who goes through your heart,
I am a shelter in the storm.
But I think in don't belong here,
hate lives inside me and I'm lost

6) LOSER

Don't put the blame on me if you've got a broken heart
don't judge me badly if you want to bring me down,
you've got some questions, I've got the answers
and you will have to defeat me if you want to obtain them
You always end at the same window - looking at the stars
You always end at the same hole - waiting to be one
You're looking for your glory moment - shine and be lucky
You need the magic touch - but you're safe behind a wall
I am not who you are, but well who I am
I need what I have, do not want your fucking wealth
I prefer the weariness of victory to the pleasure of surrender
I prefer the pain of firmness to the rest of betrayal
... but you're loser

7) THE DARKSIDE

He is coming, my killer instinct
but I feel allright with death by my side
No truths, no lies, no fears, no cries ...
I hear voices inside my head and I know
and I know how to make them shut.

Look at the end of the tunnel,
there's no light,
you're so far away
Blood is my ticket for a free ride
and search you through the night again

I see your sweat falling down into your skin,
the rapid regret of the one who is afraid to the sin

8) ENTERRADO VIVO es una version de ESKORBUTO.

X)
GRABADO ENTRE MAYO/JUNIO DE 2008
EN NUESTRO LOCAL DE ENSAYO, MEZCLADO POR JOSE / The PRESSION ESTUDIO MOVIL

DISENO POR ALBERTO, MASTERIZADO POR DANI EL MUERTE
GRACIAS A: EDU/TRABUC RECORDS, EL MUERTE, ThePRESSION RECORDS, A TODA LA GENTE QUE DESINTERESADAMENTE NOS HA AYUDADO DESDE EL PRINCIPIO

ASTO ESTA DEDICADO A NUESTROS AMIGOS.
INSOMNIO SOMOS: PIN, JOSE, PILI, DANI Y ALBERTO
FOTOS POR ELSA WWW.ELSAFOTOGRAFIA.COM

ZARAGOZA DE MIERDA, AGOSTO/08

1 comment:

  1. hey comrade!
    cheers for insomnio lyrics!
    this band was amazing!

    ReplyDelete