2010-04-08

Cold Death - Demo 2009


Cold Death
Demo
2009

1) Single Shot

strolling through your gallery
your pictures are unique
capture beauty, capture pain
keep your memories in mind
does it help to make you believe

i am painting a picture
of colors too bright
i am painting a picture
i can never see clearly

one shot at a certain point
hiding the process of time
no development inside
keep your memories in mind
does it help to make you believe

is one single shot representing my life?

2) E.A.N.

everything might happen
but who knows
i will always be honest
no, i won't
never make the same mistake twice
yes, i will
it's never enough to win
'cause someone has to lose

everything ...is way too much
always ...is too long
never ...is not enough
E.A.N.

everything comes to an end
tell me when
it's never too late to mend
but will i find my way back
without contrast
nothing and everything would be the same
better late than never
so just wait

everything sucks today
so what's happening tomorrow
always keep your head up high
but sometimes it's so heavy
never touch a running system
then leave
every cloud has its silver lining
good to know, hard to believe

3) Last Bite

i got used to living outside myself
for all these years i thought of things
far, far away
that i'm now having lost all these things
roaming a cold place looking for an exit
that i can never find

and though a hope haunts me
keeps creeping up to me
snaps at me like a dying wolf
taking its last bite

what's inside of me i keep for myself
there are things that cannot be expressed
cause there are no words to do so
and if there were words noone could understand them

4) Fading Away

beaten and broken
torn up and shattered
in vain words are spoken
that no longer mattered
it is over and done
a life is torn
the tears have just begun
the picture is forlorn

the meaning of life is fading away
the hope of tomorrow destroyed in one day
a heart is fragile it's ready to break
it only takes... one last word

the chance of a lifetime
now hopeless and charred
has left the heart frozen
broken and scared
will the torment end?
will the sadness stay?
can i clear my mind
of all this disarray?

joy is not likely
depression will start
in the dangerous symptoms
of my lonely + broken heart
will my torment end?
will my sadness stay?
can i clear my mind
of all this disarray

x) written by unknown
www.colddeath.net
recorded fall 2009

cold death
c/o Ruin Nation
Post Box 105824
28058 Bremen
Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment