2011-03-31

Vaccine - Demo



Vaccine
Demo
2008

lyrics:

RAT RACE
corrupt piece of shit
breathing down my neck
enslave the lower class
bound so tight
money a1ways chokes
the losing fight
debt till the end
all thats in sight
excess need
sickening greed
rich pigs laugh
filthy swine
working class
on the decline

WARD OF THE STATE
rejected
neglected
abolished
society's damned
life of internment
no escape
your birth right
by the state
fucked from the start

CLEAR
the masses do it
media promotes it
society teaches it
families encourage it
fuck off
get your booze out of my face
get your smoke out of my lungs
keep my head fucking clear
keep my head straight
i'll never cave
i'll never break
until i die
i'm straight

FAMILY
bound by life
not by choice
rejected degenerate
consume blacked out
dead and gone
you are not part of me
you are net family
mind is sick
life is wasted

MURDER
murder for the taste
bleed dripping
down your face
animals in a cage
no rights no say
stop your filling
fuck your killing
cease right now

No comments:

Post a Comment