2011-03-29

Terminal State - Your Rules



Terminal State
Your Rules
2005

I'M TERMINAL
Terminal State
Was my fate
Out of control
Life's taking its toll
Can't pay bills
Popping pills
Fuckin Up
don't give a fuck

I'm so terminal
I'm so terminal
I'm so terminal
Don't give a fuck
About you, or me, or anybody

YOUR RULES
I don't care what you say
or what you think of me
I don't care about your rules
or your society

Your Rules
Your Rules
Your Rules
Not Mine

You can say that I failed
but I was never trying
to live the life that you chose
Living or dying

FUCK YOU SID
Studs and spikes
Fashion Night
Your pants are oh so fucking tight

Fuck you Sid

Studs and spikes
Fashion night
Gotta get it just right

Sidney

FOUR WALLS
I am tired, I am bored
I am staring at the floor
Stuck in a rut and I know it
Does my face even show it?

Don't move forward
Don't move back
Stay in my mom
And plan an attack

See the faces in the sheet
People I don't warms meet
Don't warms be part of society
Just stay the fuck away from me

ALL IN MY HEAD
No more
Spent years doing what they said
No more
Realized it was in my head
No more
Then their power seemed so real
No more
Then it all just disappeared

No more shit, never again
I won't let you fucking win

No more

DROP OUT
You grow up
You calm down
You stop caring
but still hang around

You buy records
but you don't care
Like to leave
but you don't dare

Drop out, drop out
Get the fuck out!

LOOKING IN THE MIRROR
Spent too many nights
Watched too many fights
Spent too many days
In a terminal state

Look in the minor
Who is looking back?
Look in the minor
My face starts to crack

Spent too many nights
Watched too many fights
Breaking my own heart
You can't lose if you don't start

Breaking my own heart
You can't lose if you don't start
Fucking up and not giving a shit
Falling down and saying fuck it

BEND IN PAIN
Walk the halls drenched in sweat
How much worse can it get?
Try to talk, voice won't work
Everyone thinks I'm a jerk

Everyday it's the same
Clutch my stomach, bend in pain

Every day it's the same
Too much pressure, too much pain

x)
Recorded and mixed at Audiolab Studios
Engineered by C. Hegge

all songs written by Terminal State

Terminal State is
Ben / Vocals
John / Guitar
Pugsley / Bass
Ivan / Drums

Deranged Records 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment