2010-07-10

Insomnio - No Escape LP


Insomnio
No Escape
2007

1) Too Hard

I wanna go
life ain't an easy way
and ain't have a hold
I wanna go
answer is wrong
the devils are knocking
on my door
and I know, and I know
that isn't escape

it's too hard
but come on friend, now you
gotta get up. you're not alone ... oooh!

everyday's the same
the mirror shows me devastated face
the count-down has started
see you in hell

2) I Don't Want

it's getting late and everything is growing old
but it's not too late for you and me
today is a great day to start a new life
why waiting for tomorrow when nothing
will be worth?
why not shouting? to say we're fed up
...I don't want this life for me

3) Puppet

you've been beaten since you're a child
you never had much personality
you were just the odd one out
a stupid to step on
now you wanna be strong
smashing the others
a job, a salary, a home
you do societies dirty job
come to see me without your uniform
come to see me without your gun
you still are the odd one out
go to hell and live as alone
you're a bastard
you're just a puppet

4) She Says No

no way if she says no
don't try to compete
cause you're no winner
don't try to persuade her
you've no other chance
cause she says no
she hates your smell
she hates your words
she hates your looks
she can't stand you any longer
you opened your heart
to tell you loved her
but she didn't care
you play your cards well
but it's the same
because she says no

5) Dynamite

dynamite, you're dynamite
I can't stop looking at you
to see if you don't stun me anymore
one more time you've made me smile
you're just as I imagined
you charge my bullets with emotion
oh dynamite
you don't need any powder
you won't get a no for an answer
cold as ice, hot as fire
one day you burst/explode

6) No Escape

When you're so down
that you see everything black
you feel so weak
that you can't even beat your enemy
you try to face your troubles
and your problems laugh at you
laugh at you
always the wrong way
sick of the world
you'd like to escape, but you can't
locked in freedom, reality beats you
harder and harder
you get kicks instead of cuddles
you feel only rage
and believe in nothing
you'd like to stop the time
to get some fresh air and start again
but you feel so much hatred
so much hatred that you drown again

7) In The City

one more time
I've looked at the sky
and I've wondered
what I'm doing here
piled up smoke and brick clouds
police and ambulance sirens
how many times
I must have thought the same
I'm leaving tomorrow
but tomorrow never comes...
maybe I'm waiting
for the suitable girl
maybe I'm waiting
for the suitable day
but the thing is that tomorrow
never comes and in the meantime,
I'm still here
in the city

8) You Lied To Us

look into my eyes if you want to see
the hatred of a generaton
we've grown believing everything
you said about the happy world
and now when we open our eyes
to the world
we only see misery
you lied to us
you sold a world to which
we don't belong
a world
we don't want help to build
this is our future to eat or be eaten?
no trace of love I can't find the peace
you told me I can't find it in your world
there's no future in your world
there's no future...

9) Quick Way Out

what do you want me to tell you?
I expected more from you
I needed you to give me hands, and you
gave me claws
I need a quick way out!
I can't stand it any longer
I need a quick way out!
I'm drowning
I needed a smile but I just got hate
I just want a friend but you were a bitch/bastard
so you see, no light in my life
not even the moonlight at night

No comments:

Post a Comment