2012-08-13

Big Eyes - Back From The Moon


Big Eyes
Back From The Moon
2012

Back From The Moon

Taking chances again it all seems so new
I was hurt real badly and so were you
come lay with me,
we'll talk about the things we've seen
The hurt and pain can't still be so bad
to throw away what we can have
Just let me know the time and place
you know I'll show

When you fly back from the moon
I hope you get here soon
I'm anxious, I'm lonely without you
Fly back from the moon

So hard to trust people you don't know
so hard to sit back and take things slow
I move so fast, I can't just sit down and relax
Brought out the best and the worst of me
No wonder this all seems scary
I don't know what to do
all I car about is seeing you

Going crazy, you're hard to read
Are you on board? If not I'll leave
Been feeling so sad.
My brain's been scaring me so bad.
Can't sit here and let you tell me lies
This back and fourth business won't suffice.
Just tell the truth.
Don't stand there and let me feel used.

I Don't Care About Friday Night

Not going to the show, just wanna stay at home
'cause I don't care about Friday night
not going anywhere, it doesn't feel right
No I don't care about Friday night
Gonna lay around and mope, turn off all the lights
I don't care about Friday night
I'm gonna sit in my room and think about you
I don't care about Friday night
So no I won't be there, 'cause I'm not going anywhere
Not without you

x
Recorded by Eric Randall in January 2012 in Seattle, WA
Mastered by Dan Randall at Mammoth Sound Mastering
All songs written by Kate Eldridge
Photos by John O'Callaghan
Thanks to Sarah Thielke for photo editing

Big Eyes is:
Kate Eldridge
CJ Frederick
Chris Costalupes

bigeyesband.blogspot.com
facebook.com/bigeyesband
twitter.com/bigeyesband
bigeyesband@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment