2011-06-26

Sauna Youth - Lists


Sauna Youth
Lists
2011

1. Bone Lawn
He sat down, said to himself, "This world doesn't make any sense to me." The dull ache consistent with life detaches me from my own body. I no longer want to be a test, a stage in a process, I want the end. The surrealist dream, the Void. She pulls down, opens up herself to a world of unimagined possibility. The dull ache, awash with waves of ecstasy, "I have control of my own body." I no longer want to be a test. A stage in a process. I want the end, the surrealist dream. The Void.

2. Delta Caps
Like moths to a flame, we've been led astray. We've lost all focus and got it wrong. again.
The things that matter to you., might not matter to me. we have differing points of view, can't we just agree to disagree
Get caught up fighting over nothing, it makes me wonder if I should stick around or just say fuck it.

3. Deal Castle
So many things to do, why don't I just do them. lists to remind me because I know I'll forget, the lists keep getting longer, I keep making more lists, kid myself I'm going to achieve, but I will complete, lists of failures, lists of friends, why I even try to keep up I can't comprehend, the lists keep getting longer
I keep making more
Lists
Kid myself I'm going to achieve
But, I will
Complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment