2011-06-18

Mata Mata - Demo


Mata Mata
Demo
2010

Brutalized
Thrown to the ground
forced into their cuffs
slicing at my wrists
beaten with their clubs
dehumanized
brutalized!!

Fucking Order
inhale oppression
inherit anger
centuries of struggle
genocide
slavery
poverty &
self-hatred
... I want to waste
this fucking order

Ghettos & Jails
neglected & starving
this life is overwhelming
bodies are shuffled
cramped in poverty
shoved into ghettos & jails
our lives are set to fail!
bodies are shuffled
cramped in misery

Houseraid
sick of this shit
pigs come and raid me
busting through the doors
intimidating
they come for guns,
drugs & money!!
sick of this shit
I'm cuffed to a fence
they're tearing up the place
it makes no sense

Hellsbells
no strength to stay alive
injections in my arms
and bright white lights
wrists worn from
breaking cuffs
I wait for consequences
hells bells
blood in my eyes
losing my sight
no will to stay alive

Paralized
why the end
disasters call
can't fix the future
why care at all?!
disturbing images
paralyze my mind
dark shadows appear
death is near

Life-Denied
poison clogging veins
drugs destroy my brain
life-denied
suicide
senses have decayed
I've left this place
life-denied
suicide

x
recorded at Black Twilight Studio Jan./Feb. 2010 by Eddie

V: Philip
B: Robert
G: Eddie
D: Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment