2011-05-01

Night Birds - Midnight Movies


Night Birds
Midnight Movies
2011

Midnight Movies
the midnight hour rolls around
I take the bus downtown
and crawl through the city streets
with all you twisted freaks
the room fills up so quick
with all the perverts and the lunatics
I crouch down low in my seat and watch tonights midnight movie

I want to see so much gore it makes me sick
I want to see death by a crucifix
I want to see a celluloid acid trip
at the midnight movies

you'll catch me down at waverly
seeing all the things I'm not supposed to see
I just keep focused on the screen
I get my fill from the projection machine

I want to see so much blood it makes me sick
I want to see divine eat some shit
I want to see the eraserhead baby hiss
at the midnight movies

No Way Home
I want to get sucked into my T.V.
I want to get trapped inside a movie
I want aliens to use my brain for feed
I want to get pulled in through the screen

reach out your hand take by the throat
take me from this world and leave me no way home

Bad Biology
I lead a lonely life of solitude and pain
depression halting any chance of hope inside my brain
I fantasize what you despise my heart is on my sleeve
I'm over drawn my mind is gone and I think we'd better leave

it's bad biology
and I don't care who goes down with me

I go to dives and I take the lives of the ones that dare to touch me
an hours passed so soon at last and I'll shit this life inside me
genetic freak a fucked up creep my god damn way of life
well god himself chose me you see so I'm going to fuck you until you die

Triple Feature
a secret life hidden from the world
no time alone or time for girls
just these scars and a plot for revenge
normally I prefer solitude
but there's one thing I've got to do
NYC will see some shit tonight
roger
gonna seek you out
gauge your eyes out
through your throat and out your mouth
I'll hunt you down
all over town
and when you're found

my wife all chopped to bits
so I grabbed her head and then I split
put it on ice in a tub of formaldehyde
spent my whole night in the lab
reconstructing her up on a slab
just needing a few more key parts

I had the money they had the time
I got them high and then they died
to feed a craving for brake
I know that this sounds insane
but I swear to you that I'm not in control
I'm just a host to this parasite
and on my spine I'll trip
all night and disconnect
from everything I know
I'm feeling sick without my fix
I'm gonna get it at any cost
I'll hunt you down
all over town
and when you're found

x
recorded and mixed by Chris Pierce at Technical Ecstasy Studios in Milltown New Jersey summer of 2010
mastered by Darren Golda
back cover photo by Max Ryazansky
front cover art by Mike Diana
layout by Bryan Sculthorpe

Big thanks to Frank Henenlotter, Brandon and Lauren Ferrel, and everyone credited above

No Way Records
324 S. Pine Street
Richmond, VA 23220

No comments:

Post a Comment